Friday, July 03, 2015

4th of July Treat Bags | Pebbles, Inc.



Good morning!  Today I wanted to share a project I created for the Pebbles, Inc. blog.  It’s a  quick and easy little project I whipped up to share some fun patriotic treats with some of my favorite neighbors!  I love sharing a little surprise gift at random times, but when there's a holiday or reason for celebration, it's even a BETTER time to share!  I used the Gift Bag Punch Board (from We R Memory Keepers) and the "Americana" collection to create this fun little set of gift bags.


I love the versatility of the gift bag board.  I used the "large" size marking for all three of these bags, but made each one a different height.

Happy 4th of July!! :)

Supplies: Americana Die Cut Cardstock Shapes Americana Dimensional Pinwheels Americana Mini Clothespins Americana "Home of the Brave" Paper Americana "Liberty" Paper Americana "Justice" Paper Americana "Stars & Stripes" Paper We R Memory Keepers Gift Bag Punch Board

1 comment:

  1. What absolute cuteness is this!!! Love the way you used the papers together to create these way fun bags!! Worthy if the best treat out there!!! Love seeing your stuff!!

    ReplyDelete