Monday, June 23, 2014

a final top dog dies project…

Well, you know the old saying, “all good things must come to an end.”  I’m a little bit sad to be sharing my final project as a member of the Top Dog Dies design team.  I’ve been reevaluating my priorities (again, isn’t it a constant thing?!?) and decided that it’s time to phase out some of my design commitments.  This contract just happened to be the first (of several) that was up for renewal (or not).  I’ve really loved working with the team at Top Dog Dies and will miss the fun interactions – but this is what’s best for me right now.  I’m still a big fan – and I’ll still be using their awesome products – just not in an official capacity!

Okay, enough about me – more about this fun card:wendysueanderson_topdogdies_circle_card

I decided to use one of my favorite Mini Album dies from Top Dog Dies – the “Circle Mini Album” to make this card.  I just love shaped cards and this circle die makes it so easy to make round cards!

wendysueanderson_topdogdies_circle_card2

I just fold my background paper or cardstock – in this case I used awesome silver foil paper from Chickaniddy Crafts – and place it over the die blades.  Instead of leaving the entire binding edge, I place the fold closer to the inside, making the flap less visible.

Thanks for the ride, Top Dog Dies, it’s been fun! :)

supplies1

Top Dog Dies Circle Mini AlbumChickaniddy Crafts - 12 x 12 Foil Paper - Silver SurferChickaniddy Crafts - Date Night Collection - 12 x 12 Cardstock StickersChickaniddy Crafts - Date Night Collection - 12 x 12 Double Sided Paper - Awesome BlossomChickaniddy Crafts - Date Night Collection - 12 x 12 Double Sided Paper - Cutest CoupleChickaniddy Crafts - Date Night Collection - 12 x 12 Double Sided Paper - Together is Better

2 comments:

  1. I admire you so much and one of the reasons I do is because you realize your limits and don't try to do it all!! I love projects you make regardless of which company you create for!! Good Luck to you!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've loved each and every TDD project you've designed....your style is amazing.

    ReplyDelete