Tuesday, May 13, 2014

summer frame for carta bella…

Many of you might recall that I recently started working for Echo Park Paper, and it’s sister company, Carta Bella.  I am loving my new job! I’ve been working away “behind the scenes,” learning lots of great things – but I was extra excited when I was finally able to get creative with this fun collection by Carta Bella called “Summer Lovin’.” 

My very first project was featured on their blog yesterday (here)…and I couldn’t wait to share it here on my own blog as well!wendysueanderson_cartabella_summerlovin_framed_decor

You can see all of the details and read about my project over on the Carta Bella blog

wendysueanderson_cartabella_summerlovin_framed_decor_detail3

Does the frame look familiar?  It’s hanging in my entry, a part of the huge frame collage I put together a while ago.  This is the frame I like to switch out for every season or holiday.  Summer is right around the corner..I can feel it (or at least I can wish it)!

wendysueanderson_cartabella_summerlovin_framed_decor3

Here is the same frame from some of it’s past lives:

wendysue_lucky7

doodlebug_sweetheart_framed_banner

Thirty One Framed Banner Décor 8

wendysue_thanks_banner16

I love having this one little frame to play with and change up every few months! :)

supplies2

Carta Bella Paper - Summer Lovin Collection - 12 x 12 Collection KitCarta Bella Paper - Summer Lovin Collection - 6 x 6 Paper PadCarta Bella Paper - Summer Lovin Collection - 12 x 12 Cardstock StickersCarta Bella Paper - Summer Lovin Collection - 12 x 12 Double Sided Paper - Lazy Day

2 comments:

  1. This is super cute! I'm always a fan of your projects that you switch out for the seasons. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think this is such a genius idea!! What a fun way to make use of the same frame yet celebrate more than one holiday or season - so brilliant!! And anything you do has such great style and flair!! You amaze me!!

    ReplyDelete