Friday, February 28, 2014

family movie matinee | bella blvd…

Hi there!  It’s Friday!  yay!!!!  I don’t even have any exciting weekend plans, but it’s been a crazy, busy week, so I’m looking forward to a couple of days away from my computer – away from my work space, and being surrounded by my family!  But before I power down for the weekend, I wanted to be sure to share a layout I created for the Bella Blvd. blog earlier this week:

wendysue_bella_wednesday_layout

I used some of Bella’s Brand new collections: Family Forever, Lucky Starz, and Max.

Here are a few details:

wendysue_bella_wednesday_layout_detail2wendysue_bella_wednesday_layout_detail1

You can see some amazing projects by my fellow Bella designers on the blog – here – there’s tons of inspiration every single day! 

And now I’m craving movie popcorn…perhaps there’s a movie night in my weekend future! 

supplies2

new collections by Bella Blvd (click on the image for details or to purchase)

   

and my all-time favorite journaling pen (it’s the same pen I’ve used for years, from American Crafts, now being sold under the Project Life brand):

and, honestly, I think my all-time favorite tool for scrapbooking…which isn’t even a scrapbooking tool – a very basic sewing machine similar to this one:

Happy Weekend! :)

1 comment: