Monday, November 18, 2013

what does the fox say…

 

…just wanted to let you know that I figured out what the fox has been saying all this time!

wendysue_fox_cardwendysue_fox_card2

I dressed up this cute Echo Park Fox (here) with die-cuts by Top Dog Dies (here)!

wendysue_fox_card3

who knew?!?

I’m not sure why I felt the need to disguise/dress up my fox…I guess, in my mind, a talking fox should be wearing a bow tie and glasses. ;) Regardless of whether he can talk or not, he sure is cute, isn’t he?!?

Happy Monday! :)

supplies2

 

 

Echo Park - Oh So Thankful Collection - 12 x 12 Collection KitEcho Park - Oh So Thankful Collection - 12 x 12 Double Sided Paper - Love the FallEcho Park - Oh So Thankful Collection - 12 x 12 Double Sided Paper - My FavoriteEcho Park - Oh So Thankful Collection - 12 x 12 Cardstock Stickers - Elements

Photo Props Die Set

1 comment: