Tuesday, November 26, 2013

i’m thankful | a pocket page layout…

Hello Friends!  Today is Tuesday, but it feels more like a Friday since it’s the last day of school for the kids this week.  I have a list a mile long – all things I need to do before that final bell rings later this afternoon – but before I head out the door to tackle my pre-Thanksgiving to-do list I wanted to share this quick and easy scrapbook layout I created with Echo Park’s “Oh So Thankful” Collection and their Photo Freedom Pocket Pages:

ohso_thankful_spread_by_wendysue

I’m so thankful for this crowd!

Some of the details:

oh_so_thankful_spread_by_wendysue_detail2

I added little enamel dots (similar to these) to some of the cards – they add a fun little bit of texture and interest without overwhelming the design:

oh_so_thankful_spread_by_wendysue_detail3

Of course, there are a few foam squares popping up stickers and elements here and there!

oh_so_thankful_spread_by_wendysue_detail4

And I put my handy, dandy tiny attacher to work – LOVE this tool!

oh_so_thankful_spread_by_wendysue_detail5

A little bit of machine stitching and a few buttons add to the comfy-cozy feeling…don’t ‘cha think?

oh_so_thankful_spread_by_wendysue_detail6

Thanks for taking a peek – I hope you feel inspired to create a quick layout about your family – or something else you are thankful for this week!

supplies2

Echo Park - Oh So Thankful Collection - 12 x 12 Collection KitEcho Park - Oh So Thankful Collection - 12 x 12 Cardstock Stickers - ElementsEcho Park - Oh So Thankful Collection - 12 x 12 Double Sided Paper - Love the FallEcho Park - Oh So Thankful Collection - 12 x 12 Double Sided Paper - Family FirstEcho Park - Oh So Thankful Collection - 12 x 12 Double Sided Paper - Fall FestivalEcho Park - Oh So Thankful Collection - 12 x 12 Double Sided Paper - My Favorite

Advantus - Tim Holtz - Idea-ology - Tiny Attacher with 100 Tiny StaplesTherm O Web - Adhesive Foam Squares Combo Pack - WhiteEcho Park - Photo Freedom - 12 x 12 Designer Photo Sleeves - Combo Page Protectors - 10 Pack414a nfEyrL._AA160_[1]

No comments:

Post a Comment