Monday, September 30, 2013

sunny smiles | bella blvd. design team intro…

Hi friends – hope you’re having a great Monday morning!  I am getting ready to head in to town to visit my dentist – because you know, every girl needs a crown – or, in my case, several!  Grinding your teeth in your sleep is BAD – don’t do it!!!   But before I go, I wanted to share a little bit of news – Bella Blvd. is starting to introduce all of their new design team members today – and I am up on their blog this morning (here).  I’d love to invite you to pop over and meet my fellow designers – and as a bonus you’ll get to see lots of fun projects!  Hope to see you over there! :)

Print

This is one of the two layouts they are sharing with my introduction – some silly photos I took of the little boys earlier this month down in St. George.  We were relaxing on a bench at the park and these two were in the silliest moods – I was so glad I had my camera to capture, yet again, their fun little relationship!

wendysueanderson_bb_together_layout

I just love all the bright, fun colors in this collection – appropriately named “Play Date!”  You can see more of this collection – and purchase it -  HERE, but scroll down to see more details from my layout. :) 

wendysueanderson_bb_together_layout_detail1wendysueanderson_bb_together_layout_detail2wendysueanderson_bb_together_layout_detail3wendysueanderson_bb_together_layout_detail4wendysueanderson_bb_together_layout_detail5

Be sure to visit the Bella Blvd. blog every day for the next two weeks so you can meet all of my fellow design team members for the coming year.  Have a great Monday!!

2 comments:

  1. This looks so fabulous!! Love it when people scrapbook silly pics of their children! Those are some of the best!! Have a great day!!

    ReplyDelete