Friday, June 07, 2013

hello new bike…

Last week the Lily Bee design team was asked to use some fun “Page Maps” sketches.  I loved the sketch I was assigned, and created this layout based on my sketch.

I used products from the “Pinwheel” collection – one of my favorites – and you can purchase the entire collection HERE!

wendysuea_hello_new_bike_layout_filtered

Here are a few of the details from my layout:

wendysuea_hello_new_bike_layout_detail1wendysuea_hello_new_bike_layout_detail2

And it just wouldn’t be complete without a few sweet little additions with one of my favorite tools – the tiny attacher!

wendysuea_hello_new_bike_layout_detail3

Be sure to check out the Lily Bee blog (and the Page Maps blog) for more ideas and inspiration!

supplies2

 

 

     

   

1 comment:

  1. Fun layout! love the color scheme. Can't think of the last time I've done an 8.5 x 11 layout. Well over due. Saw your work over at Pretty paper. True Stories. Very nice and colorful as well!

    ReplyDelete