Monday, March 18, 2013

good stuff…

Good Monday morning!  I just wanted to pop in really quickly to share a card with you today!  I shared this card, along with a sketch challenge, on the Echo Park blog last month and I just realized I hadn’t shared it here yet!  So…here it is:

wendysue_scoot_card1_cropped

I used my new favorite Echo Park Collection to create this card:  Scoot!

You can see the sketch HERE on the Echo Park Blog.

good stuff card detail1 by wendysue

The journaling cards and stickers make it easy to create fun little cards like this!

good stuff card detail2 by wendysue

In addition to the SCOOT collection, I used one of my favorite little tools, the tiny attacher:

And it seems like I still can’t create anything without adding some baker’s twine somewhere – I just love the little pop of color and bit of texture it adds.  This time I used orange divine twine:

If you decide to use this sketch for a card, I would LOVE to see it – please share a link in the comments!

Happy Monday! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment