Friday, March 15, 2013

frozen & fruity & fun…

I think my kids believe the best kind of fruit comes in syrup form – ready to pour over shaved ice in the summertime!  {I won’t say if I agree or not, lol}

wendysue_fruit_stand_layout2

I created this layout with the brand new “Fruit Stand” line by Doodlebug.

Isn’t it fun?!?

wendysue_fruit_stand_layout_detail4

I love these little fruit doodlepops!

wendysue_fruit_stand_layout_detail7

And the stickers are so bright and colorful!

wendysue_fruit_stand_layout_detail6

And don’t forget to check out the 4x6 album inserts – I used parts of those for my title blocks!

wendysue_fruit_stand_layout_detail5

You can see lots of fun projects on the Doodlebug Blog this week – all featuring Fruit Stand! :)

2 comments:

  1. What a great layout! I like how you were able to use multiple pictures.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this page!!! Fabulous as usual! :)

    ReplyDelete