Thursday, November 15, 2012

goofball kids…

I love these photos of all the cousins being super silly at our family photo shoot last summer.

wendysue_goofball_layout

I shared this layout earlier this week on the Pebbles Blog.  My assignment was to mix and match more than one current Pebbles collection.

wendysue_goofball_layout_detail1

Mixing and matching products from the Seen & Noted and Walnut Grove collections worked perfectly for the colors in the photos – which were mostly blues…and the added pops of color were just for fun!

wendysue_goofball_layout_detail3

Scrapping these silly photos was just as important to me as scrapping the super cute smiling poses.

wendysue_goofball_layout_detail2

Just like the journaling card says, “this is what memories are made of,” although I can’t imagine where they got their silly genes from.

supplies2

1 comment:

  1. What a great layout! I love how clean and centered it looks and the little cute groupings of embellishments.

    ReplyDelete