Monday, July 02, 2012

let freedom ring…

Three cheers for the USA! And for red, white, and blue! And for kids who let their moms dress them up for the celebration! And for this gorgeous new line “Let Freedom Ring!”

 wendysue_lfr_seth_layout3

I had so much fun scrapbooking these photos of my little Seth… so festive in his red, white, and blue on the 4th of July several years ago.

 wendysue_lfr_seth_layout_detail2

I love the little touch of glitter I was able to add to my layout with the letter stickers and that awesome little folded star – my favorite embellishment in this collection!

 wendysue_lfr_seth_layout_detail3

I really love how Pebbles makes all of these layered and embellished stickers and embellishments that coordinate with their lines.  The pieces are perfect for stepping up my layouts – without having to do any of the extra work! :)

wendysue_lfr_seth_layout_detail

Remember to take lots of pictures on the 4th so you can use this line to create a super patriotic layout too!

You can find my layout on the Pebbles Blog (here) and you can see (and purchase) the entire “Let Freedom Ring” collection HERE!

LetFreedomRing_Logo

supplies2

No comments:

Post a Comment