Wednesday, June 20, 2012

so excited to be a guest designer…

…for My Mind’s Eye this month!!  I loved working with the three gorgeous lines they sent to me…so so so much fun!  Here’s a peek at my FAVORITE project (out of all six of them):

wendysue_park_layout

I used the “On the Sunny Side” collection for this layout.

wendysue_park_layout_detail1wendysue_park_layout_detail2wendysue_park_layout_detail3wendysue_park_layout_detail4

And the best part, for me, was that these photos were only one week old when I scrapped them…that’s a record for me!!!  Please check out this, and my other five projects, over on the My Mind’s Eye Blog (here).  And thanks, Stephanie, for asking me to join you this month – it was an honor! :)

supplies2

3 comments:

  1. lovely layout. The chipboard elements coordinated really well with your photos. Love how you used different pieces of paper.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this Wendy Sue! You've been pinned. ;)

    ReplyDelete