Monday, June 25, 2012

echo park blog hop winner…

Thanks to everyone who took time to leave a comment sharing something special about their husband or father – it was fun reading through all of the comments!  I’m glad I always choose random winners for my contests because it would be so hard to choose otherwise! 

The random winner of a current Echo Park Paper Collection of her choice is:

  1.   Ruth G  -  Monday, June 18, 2012 6:29:00 PM

    My husband makes a great dad because he always wants to be out and doing something. I'm more of a homebody in many ways, so it's good for them to see the other side of the coin.
    Thanks for sharing your LO! I love the ties and wrench in the corner! I think it's very clever visually!

Ruth, please e-mail me with your mailing address and the collection you would like to receive!  I’ll pass your info. along to the nice folks at Echo Park who make these great giveaways possible!

Happy Monday to all!

No comments:

Post a Comment