Friday, April 06, 2012

my simple bunny garland…

Earlier this week I was trying to come up with something fun to share on the Create: Blog for my Wednesday post.  I am not sure why, but I was a little shocked when I realized Easter is only a few days away.  I mean, I knew when it was…but somehow, the days have just been flying by and I had lost track.  Of course, that meant that I still haven’t decorated for Easter at all yet.  Ah-ha!  That’s what I did – I created a quick and easy little decoration to add to our home.  Here’s the bunny garland I put together:

garland

You can find details and step-by-step instructions HERE on the Create: Blog.  Rest assured this is TRULY a quick and easy project. We’re talking 30 minutes or less.  The kids can help.  Use supplies you have in your scrapbook stash.  Hang it up and enjoy it!  (I think our little bunny garland may stay up even after Easter has come and gone – it’s appropriate for “spring” décor as well, I think.) 

I hope you like it!  (I found a few other people who did…check out this quick screenshot I took when I searched the Create:Blog on Pinterest.  That TOTALLY made my day!)

pinterest_screenshot_452012

supplies2

1 comment: