Wednesday, October 19, 2011

doodlebug halloween cards…

My first design team assignment is up on the Doodlebug blog today!  I was assigned to use the Doodlebug create-a-card bases.  Of course I opted to make Halloween cards – these cute colorful monster designs were just calling my name!

oct19_blog_card_black

And since these create-a-card packs come with envelopes, I wanted to make a coordinating envelope too!  It was easy with the cut-out pages and rub-ons. :)

These pumpkins are super cute…but I added google eyes to fun-ify them even more!

oct19_blog_card_orange

For some reason the card and envelope look a little yellow (below) in the supply list – but be assured, they are a pretty pumpkin orange! :)

supplies2

3 comments:

  1. Super cute! Love the twisted twine.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the way you used the googly eye for the "o" in Halloween. Very fun and cute card; thanks for the inspiration.

    ReplyDelete