Thursday, December 16, 2010

breakfast with santa…

These photos were from last year’s ward Christmas Party.  I used the new Christmas line from Making Memories, Noel.  The layout is included in an article I wrote for the December 2010 issue of Creating Keepsakes.

leftovers_layout4_santa

[As seen in the December 2010 issue of Creating Keepsakes magazine. Copyright Creative Crafts Group.

Posted with prior permission from the publisher.]

My article is all about the fun things you can do with leftover patterned paper scraps. 

As you can see on this layout, I used them to create this border:

leftovers_layout4_santa_border_strips

And this fun flower:

leftovers_layout4_santa_flower

And I also used them to create the scallop border along the top of the spread:leftovers_layout4_santa_scallops

supplies2

(click on the link below each image to find out more information or to purchase!)

 

No comments:

Post a Comment