Thursday, June 17, 2010

some purple cow/cosmo cricket fun...

As soon as I received this great little trimmer from Purple Cows, I knew I wanted to make a mini album with the great little lamination option!  I decided to make an ABC book using primarily the Little Man line (with little bits and pieces from other lines mixed in).  I used lots of random photos that I already had printed and the book is coming together so quickly!  I need to order additional lamination sleeves to finish it up - and I can't wait to add this fun and colorful little book to my mini-album basket!  Thanks so much to Purple Cows for the fun trimmer!

cc_purplecows2 cc_purplecows3 cc_purplecows4

cc_purplecows6 cc_purplecows5

cc_purplecows7

cc_purplecows8

supplies2

Lil' Man Papers and accents

I couldn't find the exact tool I used, but here are links to two similar Purple Cows products:

Purple Cows Trimmer

Purple Cows Laminator

No comments:

Post a Comment