Tuesday, May 18, 2010

baskets of fun...

Yesterday, Cosmo Cricket teamed up with Ella Publishing for a fun little blog swap.  That meant I was able to use another awesome book by Ella Publishing - this time to inspire a layout! 

Because I'm a lover of sketches myself, I chose the book "Stretch Your Sketches" by Donna Jannuzzi.  It has 32 pages of inspiration to draw from...and more than 30 sketches!  It was hard to choose just one sketch to start with, but I ended up choosing the sketch on page 19 to inspire my layout.  I am actually planning on printing this e-book so I can use it as a reference more easily - I'm sure it will be a great resource to have!

I really am loving the DeLovely line - even more than I ever thought I would!   I love how versatile it is...once again, I didn't even think twice about using it with boy photos. :o)

ella_cc_layout

ella_cc_layout_journaling

To see even more ideas from Cosmo Cricket Design team members and Ella Friends - visit their blogs today! :o)

supplies2

"Stretch Your Sketches" by Donna Jannuzzi for Ella Publishing

Delirious Delovely Paper

Delicious Delovely Paper

Delovely Elements

Delovely Borders

Delovely Chipboard

Turquoise Tiny Type Stickers

Flour Sack Chipboard letters (I covered them with green paint)

Green Button from The Garden Button Collection

My Favorite Pen

1 comment:

  1. This is an awesome layout. I have such an issue getting my scrapbooking done because of layouts. I need to get this ebook. TFS!!!

    ReplyDelete