Friday, March 12, 2010

gumball gifts...

A couple of weeks ago I was at Walmart and I found myself wandering down the Easter Candy aisle.  (imagine!!!  peeps, anyone??)   There were so many cute little "basket stuffers" everywhere.  But when I saw these super cute mini gumball machines, I couldn't help myself - I had to buy one of each color. 

bumballs

There was also a big empty box that had previously been filled with pink machines - but I couldn't find any pink ones anywhere.  I brought them home and sat them in my office - and today I decided they would make cute little gifts ANYTIME of the year - obviously not just for Easter.  They are cute with their little gingham bows, but I wanted to dress them up a little more, so I pulled out some super cute American Crafts products and got busy.

gumball_gifts 

gumball_gifts_blue

supplies2

yellow grid paper

star ribbon

rub-on letters

rub-on pennant

soccer ball embellishment

white cardstock

circle punch

corner rounder

gumball_gifts_yellow

supplies2

yellow grid paper

ribbon

rub-on letters

rub-on bird

sticker sentiment

Wouldn't these make super cute party favors?  or fun game prizes?  or bribery tools/rewards? :o)

6 comments:

  1. Oh my world! Those are too cute... Must go visit WM... :) You did an awesome job decorating them!!! Too cute!!! :)
    Nadya

    ReplyDelete
  2. these are adorable! perfect little gifts or treats! and your tags are so cute ... love the soccer one. you might even convince me to go to walmart ... it takes a lot to get me to set foot in that store. lol!

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are so cute! Perfect little gifts for any occasion! Love the tags!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I LOVE you blog!!! I love looking at it! Thank you for the great idea too!

    ReplyDelete