Friday, December 18, 2009

christmas eve album...

I love making mini-albums...and even though I've failed miserably at completing "december daily" albums for the last couple of years, I've taken plenty of pictures.  When I got this very cool album/binder from O'Scrap I decided to create a mini-album to document some of our Christmas Eve traditions (at least the ones I have pictures of). 

eve08_cover

eve08_1

eve08_2

eve08_3

eve08_4

eve08_5

eve08_6

eve08_7

eve08_8

eve08_9

eve08_back

I can't believe it's less than ONE WEEK until Christmas Eve!!!  I'm sure I'll have lots of similar pictures - but I've made a list of pictures I want to take so I can document the other traditions we have. :o)

supplies2

binder

cut-outs, cut-outs, cut-outs, and cut-outs

patterned cardstock

cardstock

my favorite pen (you can also buy a multi-pack with several tip sizes)

scallop circle punch

scallop border punch

corner rounder punch (but THIS is on my wish-list)

foam adhesive squares (I used white on this project, but I love that they are available in black too!)

buttons, buttons

ribbon

string

4 comments:

  1. What a gorgeous album. I love your blog for inspiration. Have a wonderful Christmas.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just put some old jeans aside with the thought of making something like this - thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is real cute, and I just love the card to bag project!!

    ReplyDelete