Friday, October 16, 2009

just answering a couple of questions...

1.  Yes!  I still have several boxes full of fun product left to sell. Thanks to everyone who has requested a box...I am thrilled, and so is my husband!  And, yes, I will ship internationally, as long as you're willing to pay the actual shipping charges.

2.  The bird and branch on my office wall were cut from black vinyl with the Silhouette.  I purchased the images from Lettering Delights.  I bought the bundle, because it's all so darn cute - but the images I used were in the DB Woodsy set.

  Q  S

3.  I just saw that the Cosmo Cricket Nutmeg line is available HERE now too!

4.  Yep - I've been listening to Christmas music almost every day on Pandora...but I have also been listening to some other great music the last couple of weeks...I'll be sharing more about a few of my favorites in the next week or so.  What music are YOU loving right now?

No comments:

Post a Comment