Tuesday, October 20, 2009

do you sketch...

I do.  And I love it.  So I was thrilled when Anna, at Pencil Lines Sketches asked me to be her guest designer this week.  I was especially honored when I found out it was a special week for the folks at Pencil Lines - their 3rd birthday!  And they also announced their new book that will be available in December!  Here's the sketch Anna sent me to work with (sketch 157):

And here's the layout I created based on her sketch:

pls_cc_wsa_pumpkins_layout

pls_cc_wsa_pumpkins_layout_2detail

pls_cc_wsa_pumpkins_layout_3detail

pls_cc_wsa_pumpkins_layout_detail 

Do you recognize that fun product?  Yep - it's NUTMEG again!  It's absolutely appropriate - since Cosmo Cricket is the sponsor this week at Pencil Lines!  Check out what the design team over at Pencil Lines created based on this fun sketch.  And if you try it out, be sure to let me know so I can peek at your page too! :o)

2 comments:

  1. I love pencil lines! How fun to see you on there! The layout is adorable, you do such incredible work!!

    ReplyDelete