Thursday, October 08, 2009

boo banner...

This is a simple and quick little project you could put together in no time at all - and it will add a fun festive touch to your home this month!

I used the Making Memories Spook Alley collection as well as the Spellbound Slice card.mm_cha_halloween_banner_close

I just love those little spider brads (above the "n" on the halloween piece, which is a fun transparency from the front of this little spiral notebook).  And I love the little metal charms too...wouldn't they be cute on a bracelet or necklace?  Hmmm...might have to try that. :)

mm_cha_halloween_banner 

4 comments:

  1. love the banner wendy! and those spider brads are probably one of my favorite things in the new collection ... and yet i havn't used one yet. lol! lovin all the halloween stuff!

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh my...this is really so dang cute! i love it!! thanks for the inspiration!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love it! I just made a little pendant banner for my mantle that is making me smile. It's not quite this cute... but, still. ;)

    ReplyDelete