Sunday, March 08, 2009

good things...

I just wanted to share a few things that are making me happy this weekend:

My mother-in-law came up for the weekend.  My favorite thing about her visits is that she almost always brings homemade bread and jam.  This time she brought my favorite, red peach jam.  YUMMY!  I didn't get a picture of the homemade bread before we ate it all...

red_peach_jam

Meagan got this pretty rose in Primary today as part of her lesson.  She gave it to me after I got home from BYC...so sweet.

primary_rose

We're on our 2nd bag of these Robin Eggs...mmmm...

robin_eggs

I made this little poster for our Young Women's room to display for March. 

individual_worth_poster

Love the reminder on the tag - not just for Young Women...for ALL of us!

individual_worth_poster_tag

And the kids have been looking at this mini album non-stop all weekend. 

Wanna guess why??

disney_album_2003

Also, I know this has been shared on several blogs in the last week or so,

but it touched me and validated so much of what I spend my time doing,

so I wanted to share it here as well:

And I have some fun news that I can't wait to share with you...

hopefully tomorrow...until then, enjoy your Sunday! :o)

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for the sweet post, Wendy. The message really made my day. It reminded me how important it is to remember ME. I'm a SAHM with 2 young daughters, and I often am so caught up with life I forget to "re-charge" myself. It can only make me a better mom and wife if I take a little time to do what I enjoy. I love visiting your blog for inspiration and ideas! Thanks again, and have a great week!

    ReplyDelete