Thursday, February 07, 2008

february challenge...




I'm so excited to be hosting a month-long challenge over on the Making Memories blog!

All month, we'll be working on a "Things I Love" album.
Each Thursday, I'll share part of my album, as well as instructions.
Today, we're creating the cover of the album.

You can go HERE to read all about it!

It looks like the photo of the back cover is missing on the MM site...so here it is:
I hope you'll join me this month and create an album all about the things you love! :o)

3 comments:

  1. love what you did with this challenge for the first week! the album is beautiful! love that little detail on the back cover too ... just enough!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I saw this on the MM blog today. Great Work (as usual!) I really like how you used the scalloped paper on the edge. I will definitely be checking it out. :)

    ReplyDelete