Saturday, January 27, 2007

done.

So, last night at 5:00 we loaded the kids in the van and headed to Provo with a box full of layouts, cards, and projects to deliver to O'Scrap! before they headed off to CHA. I had such a great time creating projects with their new product - on top of the great new sampler designs, they are coming out with chipboard letters and shapes, felt flowers, jelly-shapes, brads, buttons, ribbons (yummy ribbons), and more!! I love how everything coordinates...I can't wait until the "real" product (instead of mock-up product) is ready! They were finishing up display boards and loading up the truck last night...and I'm assuming the truck drove all night to get to California today. I can't wait to see pictures of the booth and to hear how everything went... Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment