Wednesday, November 29, 2006

cards from scraps...

Last week I made some Christmas cards using only white cardstock and left-overs from some layouts I created for a product showcase at Gone Scrappin'. For some reason the link on the GS site isn't working for my cards, so I thought I'd share them here.



These are super-simple and they were so quick -- no measuring or worrying about making everything even and perfect. I LOVE sitting down immediately after creating a page or project and using up my scraps to make cards or tags!

4 comments:

  1. Love your simple cards. Very appealing. Think I am going to start doing that too--making cards from the scraps right away, before they get lost.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute cards and so simple. I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. These cards look great! Good job. I always struggle with how to use my scraps and I feel guilty not using them. How do you store or organize them? Or do you use them immediately after you've finished a project?

    ReplyDelete