Thursday, March 23, 2006

Cleaning out...

Trying to clean out a bunch of my older scrapbook supplies - getting rid of things I will never use. I don't know how I've accumulated SO much, but it's time to figure out a better system here, and I can't do it with ALL of this stuff! (I'm also feeling inspired by some of my fellow making memories designers and their beautiful studios - you can see them here, aren't they amazing?!?) I've got a long way to go - and several boxes ready to share with friends and family...and Meagan seems to think she has a use for EVERYTHING I'm putting in the give-away boxes, even if it's just to pose for a picture ("mom, take a picture of me with these words and you can put it on your blog, or do a scrapbook page with it!") LOL Anyway, hoping this coming weekend will be very productive and I'll have a somewhat organized studio to work in next week!! :o)

No comments:

Post a Comment