Thursday, May 30, 2019

graduation hat gift boxes | pebbles inc.

It's Graduation season, which means it's the perfect time to make a cute, quick graduation gift. For today's project, I chose to use our high school colors to represent my favorite colors -- black and gold (yellow)!  And since I have a handful of grads I want to celebrate, I thought I'd share the super quick and easy gift idea I'm using this year!  I wanted to create something simple and quick that I could create in a few hours.  I landed on this cute cut file, and the rest was history!  Here's a peek:

Graduation Hat Gift Boxes by Wendy Sue Anderson

   I used a cut file from the Silhouette store (design #75119) to create these cute little graduation cap boxes.

Graduation Hat Gift Boxes by Wendy Sue Anderson


It's fun to have a mix of patterns, especially if the gift boxes will all be displayed together.Now I can fill the boxes with treats, cash (every grad's fave) or a special note. Wouldn't these be fun favor boxes for a graduation party?  Or they could even be place cards for a graduation dinner!

Graduation Hat Gift Boxes by Wendy Sue Anderson


So many fun possibilities, but today, I'm sticking to filling them up with these cute little cookies that are also sporting our school colors! Happy Crafting!

Here's a link to the original post on the Pebbles, Inc. blog. Click on the images below for product information:

 

No comments:

Post a Comment