Saturday, October 20, 2018

bewitched halloween card | echo park paper

Happy Saturday!  Are you looking for a quick and easy Halloween card idea?  The "Bewitched" collection from Echo Park Paper has the cutest 3x4 cards that make card-making easy!  Here's a fun idea featuring one of the 3x4 cards:

"I put a spell on you" Halloween card by Wendy Sue Anderson featuring the "Bewitched" collection from Echo Park Paper

I just love the friendly witch flying on her broom - so I added the sticker with foam adhesive dots right up in the corner!

"I put a spell on you" Halloween card by Wendy Sue Anderson featuring the "Bewitched" collection from Echo Park Paper

Thanks for stopping by!  

Click the images below for more information and to purchase the products I used.

Happy Halloween!

Supplies:



    

No comments:

Post a Comment