Tuesday, April 29, 2014

love you dearly…

I can’t believe I forgot to share this layout on my blog!  Sheesh – what was I thinking?  I had so much fun using my new stamps and dies from Paper Smooches to document these pictures of Seth from oh so many years ago…wendysue_deer_layout1

Aren’t toddler feet the cutest?!?

wendysue_papersmooches_deer_layout_detail5

I’m not a fancy schmancy stamper – but I can color…I used chalk to color this cute deer.

wendysue_papersmooches_deer_layout_detail3

The tag die is awesome – so versatile and I know I’ll be using it a ton.  And those feathers – ahh, love them – especially with the backgrounds stamped on the paper before I cut them out.

wendysue_papersmooches_deer_layout_detail2

Thanks for stopping by – and if you aren’t already following the Paper Smooches blog – you really should…there are super fun stamping ideas there every single day – and Kim shares “fun facts” regularly – they are always worth stopping in for!!

Happy Tuesday!

supplies1

1 comment: