Thursday, March 06, 2014

once upon a time | a chickaniddy layout…

Once upon a time, my sweet husband took me away for a fun weekend…
Wendy Sue Anderson_Chickaniddy_Date Night_OnceUponATime_Layout
This was such a BIG deal for me – since Brad and I have only gone away – without our kids – once in our entire marriage (post-children)…except for one time a few years ago when I tagged along for a few days while he was on a work trip.  So, yes, this was definitely going into the scrapbook as a VERY memorable event!
wendysue_dn_layout_detail3
I used the new Date Night collection from Chickaniddy to create a layout to remember this amazing concert we were able to go to.
wendysue_dn_layout_detail2
I just love the fun tags and embellishments in this line.
wendysue_dn_layout_detail1
And, oh, that fun silver paper – I just LOVE it.  Unfortunately, it doesn’t really photograph well…but you get the idea.

Oh, and I didn’t even mention our fabulous seats:
s2s3 copy
Yep – we were seriously within arm’s reach of Tim McGraw. It was so fun!

It was a very fun, and much needed, weekend away - just the two of us...having fun, making memories, and recording them to share with our family and friends. :)

Please read more about my layout on the Chickaniddy blog (here), along with loads of other fun projects from my fellow design team members featuring this fun collection!

As of YESTERDAY, you purchase Chickaniddy products at Scrapbook.com – check them out!
supplies1
Chickaniddy Crafts - Date Night Collection - 12 x 12 Collection PackChickaniddy Crafts - Date Night Collection - 6 x 6 Paper Pad
Chickaniddy Crafts - Date Night Collection - Cardstock Stickers - Mini TagsChickaniddy Crafts - Date Night Collection - BradsChickaniddy Crafts - Date Night Collection - Cardstock Stickers - Mini SentimentsChickaniddy Crafts - Date Night Collection - Enamel HeartsChickaniddy Crafts - 12 x 12 Foil Paper - Silver SurferChickaniddy Crafts - Date Night Collection - Clear Acrylic Stamps

3 comments:

  1. Such a great layout! Love reading your post too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful page! Lucky girl!!! I am glad you were able to get away without the kids. I would love to go see them at the Venetian. We have been to both of their Soul2Soul concerts when they were in the Twin Cities and thoroughly enjoyed it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh wow! sounds like a fab week end! Love this gorgeous LO..x

    ReplyDelete