Monday, January 20, 2014

happy new year | project life layout…

Did you know that in addition to writing articles for Scrapbook Trends Magazine and the Create: Idea Book series, I blog a few times a month over on the Northridge Publishing Blog (here)?  I do!  And usually I share a project and a step-by-step photo tutorial along with it.  I’d love to have you join me over there….and I’ll try to keep you updated here so you know when I’m sharing a fun project over there!

My most recent project over on the Northridge blog was this New Year’s Eve/Project Life layout:

wendysue_wow179_faux_confetti_pocket_layout 

You can read more about it and see the step-by-step photos for creating that fun confetti pocket up there in the corner – just click on over to the Northridge blog (HERE)!

wow179_faux_confetti_pocket_step6

Most of the products I used for this fun page are from the Timbergrove Collection by Fancy Pants Designs

Fancy Pants Designs - Timbergrove Collection - 12 x 12 Paper Kit

 

(You can see more Project Lifeproducts and ideas HERE.)

P.S. You might want to consider adding the Northridge Blog to your daily blog reading regimen…there are oodles of fun ideas and lots of great giveaways shared there all the time! :) 

P.P.S. If you haven’t already subscribed, you might want to consider subscribing to their digital magazines too – you can read more about those HERE.

All-AccessPass-Shopping-Cart-300x400[1]

Happy Monday!!

1 comment: