Wednesday, November 13, 2013

oh so thankful | a fall card…

I just love autumn time, don’t you?  The cool, crisp mornings, the crunchy leaves, the smell of freshly lit fireplaces in the air, the promise of the beautiful whiteness to come.  I just love it all!  I dare say it just might be my favorite time of year!

And with that being said – you KNOW I had to use the two most perfect sentiments from the “Oh So Thankful” collection by Echo Park on a cute little card!

ohso_thankful_card_by_wendysue

Adding a bit of stitching, a few buttons, and some epoxy dots made my fall card perfectly cozy!

oh_so_thankful_card_by_wendysue_detail1

Aren’t the colors in this fall collection fun?  I love the perfect shades of red, orange, green, and teal!

Here’s a link to the collection – check it out! :)

Echo Park - Oh So Thankful Collection - 12 x 12 Collection Kit

And yes – it’s a Photo Freedom Kit…and I created a fun spread using the pocket pages – be sure to check back soon! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment