Saturday, September 21, 2013

holiday gift box | home for the holidays | doodlebug…

I know the holidays seem like they are a lifetime away…but truly, there are only 94 days until Christmas! (you’re welcome!)  It’s time to start thinking about all the fun projects you want to create before the big day arrives – and let’s be honest, the closer it gets, the busier we get, and the less time we have to enjoy the process and fun of creating.  So now is the perfect time to start crafting for Christmas!  Have I convinced you yet?  Well, if I haven’t…maybe a peek at this super cute holiday collection from Doodlebug, called “home for the holidays” will convince you:

Doodlebug Design - Home for the Holidays - Christmas - 12 x 12 Paper Pack Doodlebug Design - Home for the Holidays - Christmas - Sugar Coated Cardstock Stickers - IconsDoodlebug Design - Home for the Holidays - Christmas - Flair Badges - Doodads

Seriously – is this not the cutest Christmas line? I just love those sweet little reindeer!! :)

Earlier this week I created a fun little gift box to share on the Doodlebug blog

wendysue_holiday_box

I used my Silhouette Cameo to cut the pieces from patterned paper

cameo1

and the assembly was quick and easy

wendysue_holiday_box_open

this would be a fun little project to put together for teachers or neighbors or friends.

wendysue_holiday_box_top2

And those sweet little bows are in a set…already pre-cut and ready to assemble!

Doodlebug Design - Home for the Holidays - Christmas - Mini Bows Paper Craft Kit

And the pixies – aren’t they so fun?!?  I just love the Christmas set – so colorful and happy!

A few months ago, before CHA, I was lucky to get a sneak peek of this collection and I created a few cards to share in the Doodlebug booth at the show.  Here are the cards I created:

home for the holidays 2home for the holidays 5

Seriously – these reindeer doodle-pops are my favorite pieces of the entire collection – and the collection is amazing, so that’s saying something! ;)

Doodlebug Design - Home for the Holidays - Christmas - Doodle-Pops - 3 Dimensional Cardstock Stickers - Mini - Deer Friends

Now that you’re feeling all festive, be sure to click over to the Doodlebug blog to see lots of fun holiday projects and also to find out how you can win a big box full of home for the holidays for yourself!!  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment