Wednesday, June 12, 2013

banner up for father’s day…

I created this card with a fun new product from Technique Tuesday

wow168_card

The product is a stamp & die-line combo.  You can read more about it here.  I put together a little step-by-step photo tutorial over on the create:blog today (here).  Please hop over and check it out!

The stamp set I used is called “Banner Up” and I just love how versatile it is! 

You can purchase it here – and guess what?  Shipping is FREE!  Yay!

And of course, I used my favorite die-cutting machine to cut the stamped pieces – my Silhouette Cameo!

  

 

Have a Happy Wednesday! :)

3 comments:

  1. Great tutorial and card! Love the idea of stamping it will still on the cutting mat. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great idea for a Father's Day card! I always find Father's Day or other manly cards hard to make. The colors on this with the banner is just perfect, though.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Wendy,
    I was so excited to see your post and the card!
    Thanks so much for using the stamp set and cut file.
    Seriously, I can't tell you how excited I was to see it!

    Teri

    ReplyDelete