Wednesday, December 05, 2012

christmas eve pajamas | the layout…

I shared this layout last week on the Echo Park Blog and I wanted to share it here on my personal blog as well.  I just love the bright, fun colors in the “Happy Holidays” collection!

wendysue_happy_holidays_layout

I used my Silhouette Cameo to cut the title from white cardstock – then I backed it with the striped paper – I love the look!

wendysue_happy_holidays_layout_detail1

I added loads of foam pop-dots to this page too.

wendysue_happy_holidays_layout_detail2

Along with my layout, I was asked to share a photo tip for the holidays – this is the tip I shared:  today  take photos! I know, it seems like a no-brainer, but I have a little suggestion for you. It’s easy to get so caught up in the picture-taking that we sometimes forget to be “in the moment,” so my suggestion is to take a handful of photos on Christmas Eve (or even a few days before the big day): the tree, the kids, the gifts, etc. Take a few photos on Christmas morning, then put your camera down. Enjoy your family and friends. Feel the spirit of the holiday! Immerse yourself completely in the magic of the day!

Be sure to check out the Echo Park blog where you’ll find a great photo checklist for the holidays – by using this list you won’t miss any of the fun little holiday details!

supplies2

2 comments: