Tuesday, May 15, 2012

mother’s day…

I had a wonderful Mother’s Day – and I was completely spoiled by my sweet kiddos and dear husband. 

mothers_day_2012a

I love that Mother’s Day is on Sunday – no pressure to go out and do anything big…just relax and enjoy everything about being a mom. :)

mothers_day3_2012bs

I sure love these kiddos – and I’m grateful every single day that I get to be their mom!


Speaking of Mother’s Day…Have you seen Echo Park’s new “Dearest” collection?

image 

I just love it and couldn’t wait to create a beautiful Mother’s Day card with it!

ep_dearest_card_wendysuehttp://bit.ly/JJGkYA

Of course, there was stitching involved…

ep_dearest_card_detail2_wendysue

And inked edges with my very favorite new (okay, it’s not so new, I’ve had it for about a month and used it on almost every project since I bought it) ink – attic dust!

ep_dearest_card_detail1_wendysue

I know Mother’s Day is over, but if you like this collection, snatch it up and get a jump start on next year’s cards!  OR use it to scrapbook the photos you took on Sunday! :)

supplies2

No comments:

Post a Comment