Wednesday, September 28, 2011

87 days…

I don’t want to alarm you…but there are only 87 days left until Christmas!!!  I feel like a little kid – I’m giddy already!  In fact…I’m fairly certain I’m more excited than my kids at this point – give them another 6 weeks or so and they’ll catch up. :)
I’m not embarrassed to admit that I’ve had holiday music playing non-stop on Pandora for the last several weeks.  This is why…Echo Park recently released their new Christmas/Holiday lines and I’ve been creating lots of fun projects!  I want to share some of my projects, but I don’t want to overwhelm you with too much “Christmas” all at once…so I’ll spread out my projects over the next little while.
Today I’ll share my favorite of the bunch - this layout I made with the “Season’s Greetings” line.  I love the way this line mixes modern design with vintage colors. 
sg_layout_santa
When we went to Disneyland last year over Thanksgiving break, we were lucky enough to see Santa Claus and take some pictures with him – I loved seeing him and I loved having all of my kids together in a photo with him too!
I love the stickers that are included with this line – the vintage soldiers/toys tag was my favorite!
sg_layout_santa_detail1
And the layered/dimensional stickers add a lot of personality too.
sg_layout_santa_detail2
Of course, the journaling tags are always one of my favorite additions – I love hand-written journaling!
sg_layout_santa_detail3
And I used a journaling tag behind my title too. :)
sg_layout_santa_detail4
The snowflake is part of the brad accent sheet – I love that Echo Park is adding so many fun elements to their lines – brads, chipboard, layered stickers, and STAMPS too!!
You can see more details and purchase Echo Park’s Season’s Greetings Line HERE!

2 comments:

  1. Well, I need to get going on more Christmas shopping! Yep, I am one of those that starts early. I love your page. I love the colors.. love that they are toned down and not bright. I really like all the elements you added as well. It's a pretty page!

    ReplyDelete
  2. One of our family's fun memories was going to Disney World for Thanksgiving. It just adds to the "magic" to have it all Christmas-y. Love the page too! I like all the additional elements and your black and white photo really stands out with all the Christmas colors.

    ReplyDelete