Thursday, November 04, 2010

just a note…

This week the Pebbles Blog is showcasing the new Cats & Dogs line.  Since I am (quite happily) “petless,” I was worried when I first heard about my assignment to use this line.  Then I received the product and and soon as I pulled it out of the package my worries quickly disappeared.  The colors and patterns are great – and super versatile.  Every patterned paper has a definite themed side (cats or dogs), but the reverse side has a subtle pattern that would work great for any layout.  or card.  I chose cards this time around.  I put together this little set of cards quickly – mostly because the colors and patterns are so easy to mix and match.pebbles_catsanddogs_cardset_wendysueanderson

I cut the labels from white cardstock with my Slice.

DSC_6986

I used American Crafts wooden stamps to add my sentiments.

DSC_6988

Of course, I had to add some bakers twine from my newly acquired stash.

(I love that I can buy Divine Twine by the yard at Pebbles in my Pocket!)

DSC_6987

I added some scalloped pieces and some stitching,

and now I have a fun set of note cards…perfect to share with anyone – not just pet lovers! :o)

p.s. Check out the Pebbles blog for a simple little tip about the border pieces I used on my cards…

supplies2

Cats & Dogs Paper

White Cardstock

Slice Digital Cutter

Slice Noteworthy Design Card

Rouge Ink

Chestnut Ink

Thanks so Much stamp (30% off right now!)

Just a Note stamp

Scallop Edge Punch

1 comment: