Friday, November 19, 2010

a great deal (or several)….

Hey there!  Just passing along some fun info:  I just got an e-mail from GroopDealz and my jaw just about hit the floor when I saw what today’s deal is!  The BRAND NEW Dear Lizzy Christmas line from American Crafts!!!

dear lizzy groop dealz

It’s only $17.99 plus $6 shipping

(that’s a 40% savings!)

You get:

  • 12 Pieces of 12x12 Double Sided Scrapbook Paper
  • 1 Foam Letter Thicker Pack
  • 2 Packs of 2-Dimensional Stickers
  • 1 Pack of 6 Metal Embellishments
  • 1 Pack of 3 Adhesive Embellishments
  • 1 Pack of Glitter Buttons
  • 1 Pack of Assorted Brads
  • 3 Pack of Ribbon

**No Limit per customer. Ships anywhere in the U.S. in 3-5 days.

I actually have this line spread out over my table right now and I am loving it…keep your eye out for some fun projects very soon! :o)

ETA:  As I kept reading my e-mails I found another one that arrived overnight with even MORE great scrapbook deals – These deals are from the Scenic Route Store (they offer free shipping on orders over $75 or $6.99 flat rate shipping on orders less than $75 – and they ship in the continental US only). 

These are all kits from MME and they are all at least 70% off!

:deal1

 deal2 deal3 deal4deal5
deal6 dealhalloween

Wouldn’t these make great Christmas gifts? 

Hope you score some great deals today! :O)

No comments:

Post a Comment