Sunday, October 31, 2010

slice fabrique (part 2)…

Okay, are you ready for some more Slice Fabrique projects?  If you don’t know what I’m referring to, please read yesterday’s post. :o)

I love little baby overalls…especially when they are “cute-ified.”  So I did my best to “cute-ify” this pair with a cute hoot owl on the front leg:

slice_fabric_overalls1slice_fabric_overalls2

And a stripey monkey hanging off the back pocket:

slice_fabric_overalls3slice_fabric_overalls4 

Of course, every baby needs a 3 piece set like this one…but if you have the Slice Fabrique (and a lot of patience) you can totally personalize each piece.

slice_fabric_set1

For this set, I had to hand-stitch the appliqued pieces – the fabric was too soft and stretchy for my basic sewing machine.

slice_fabric_set4   slice_fabric_set3

I’m not sure about this little bear…maybe it’s the eyes…oh well, he’s stitched on and hanging in a closet in Texas, so I can’t change him now.slice_fabric_set2

Next, I decided this little (pretend) boy needed a dinosaur t-shirt!

slice_fabric_tshirt2aslice_fabric_tshirt2d  slice_fabric_tshirt2b slice_fabric_tshirt2c

Be sure to see what Laura’s sharing today…and check out the Making Memories site for more information on the Slice Fabrique. :o)

3 comments:

  1. I HAVE to get my hands on one of these Slice Fabriques you speak of. The things you are making are amazingly cute and I want them all for Fox! So much inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I REALLY want to get a Slice now! Everything is so cute!

    ReplyDelete