Wednesday, July 14, 2010

this to that...

...have you tried these yet?

Tabs

I love them.  love. them.

Wanna know why?  They are thick, they hold their shape, the backing is easy to remove, they come in squares or circles, and they are just plain fun.  You can read more about how much I love these foam adhesives here - American Crafts is featuring these babies on their blog this week.  Check out all the other fun projects PLUS see CHA sneak peeks here!

Speaking of sneak peeks...here's a peek at the layout I created for "foam tabs week."

ac_sweettreat_popdot_layout_detail2

You can see the entire layout and list of supplies here. :o)

2 comments:

  1. I need to try these! Your professed love has convinced me. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. i havn't tried these AC adhesive yet. but i do LOVE my pop dots! can't scrap without them :)

    ReplyDelete