Wednesday, May 12, 2010

more delovely...

I am really loving this new Cosmo Cricket line - I love the bright colors and I think it's really versatile. 

Even though there are lots of "flowery" designs, it's not at all "girly."

So here is my latest delovely layout:cc_delovely_layout

I love the fun coordinating chipboard. cc_delovely_layout2

The little letter stickers are great too (I love the PINK and TURQUOISE)!

cc_delovely_layout1

And now for the exciting news for those of you who have been waiting to purchase this new line...

It's finally available at Two Peas!  Yay!  If you're wanting it, I'd recommend hopping over and buying some right away...I bet it sells out fast!

Don't forget to leave a comment on the post below for an opportunity to win a free copy of CK's newest idea book, "Fast & Fresh Scrapbooks."

supplies2

 Delirious paper

Delicious paper

Deluxe paper

Delovely elements

Delovely cardstock stickers

Delovely ready, set, chipboard

Delovely paper kit (includes all the papers and the stickers above - plus more!)

Pink tiny type stickers

and my Favorite American Crafts Journaling Pen, of course!

1 comment: