Monday, May 10, 2010

and the winner is...

As promised, this morning I picked a random comment to win a copy of the new Ella Book, Picture Perfect.clip_image001

Today's random winner is:

 
 My PhotoStefanie said...

I would love to have this book.
Scrappers always need to have more beautiful photos.

Friday, May 07, 2010 12:02:00 AM

Stefanie, please e-mail me so I can give you the code to get your free copy of this fabulous book

If you didn't win this time, you're still going to want a copy of this great book (it's a great value at only $5.99!)- please visit Ella Publishing by clicking HERE to purchase your own copy!

Also, while you're there, be sure to download a copy of this book:

absolutely FREE!  It's full of fabulous ideas as well - and you absolutely can't beat the price!!  Once you peek at this book, you'll know get a taste of just how great the other books will be too - definitely worth the investment. :o)

Thanks again, to the generous folks at Ella for offering this great book to one of my blog readers!

Have a great Monday! :o)

No comments:

Post a Comment