Monday, August 24, 2009

peek-a-boo...

No, I'm not trying to play games with you...but I would like to introduce the newest kit of the month from Creating Keepsakes!  You guessed it...it's called "Peek-a-Boo" and it's full of fun stuff!

 Peek-a-boo Cardstock Kit - <b>Pre-order your kit, ships Sept. 1!</b>

Here's the information from the KOTM website:

The Peek-a-boo kit includes over 75 sheets of 12x12 diecut cardstock. Add variety and interest to your scrapbook layouts with over 550 pieces, including
• Full 12x12 diecut background sheets
• Diecut shapes
• Diecut journaling spots
• Diecut frames
• Diecut words/captions

Here's a layout I created with the kit:

peek_kotm_layout2

 peek_kotm_layout2_close2  peek_kotm_layout2_close1

and a quick & easy card:

peek_kotm_card 

It is a really fun kit to work with - and there's a TON of product included...it will last a long time - and the colors are really fun - they will go with so many other products I have here at home.  I'm excited to add little bits here and there on future projects. :)

You can check out all of the details here.

8 comments:

  1. so glad to finally see another KOTM come out! it's been too long. love all these diecut sheets ... looks like a lot of fun.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great kit! Love your projects. I always do!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wendy Sue, thanks so much for your sweet comment on my blog. The Dave-ster and I are really excited about our new little peanut (who interestingly enough is now the size of a fist). Also did you know we have two top secret copies of you know what here at work? They arrived last week and look AMAZING!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is SO cute. Love your LO and the card. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wendy Sue, love, love your projects. Love, love your style, too! It makes me all sorts of happy to see your work. ----teri

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love it! Hey Wendy, I have a question. Your "so handsome" LO in the October CK...what did you use for your title? Stickers? Die Cut letters? Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Sorry, I meant to call you Wendy Sue, not just Wendy LOL!

    ReplyDelete