Friday, September 05, 2014

new music!! train's new album, "bulletproof picasso"...

I first started hearing and recognizing songs from "Train" through a Pandora station I listen to everyday on my treadmill (Hey, Soul Sister anyone?!?  Come on, you know you're singing it in your head right now...).  So when I received an opportunity to listen to an advance copy of Train's newest album, "Bulletproof Picasso" before it will be released on September 16th, I didn't hesitate to sign up!



All of the songs are unique, but they all have a great beat and catchy tune!  They are definitely going on my treadmill playlist!

Check it out and see if you're not tapping your foot right along with me before this is over:



You can see a live performance by Train TODAY on QVC!  Check it out at 5:00 PM ET!

You can preorder the album on iTunes or Amazon!

I participated in the Train Bulletproof Picasso album review program as a member of One2One Network. I was provided a free album to review but all opinions are my own.


No comments:

Post a Comment