Wednesday, March 12, 2014

true stamp 2014…register now…50% off…

Good morning!  I don’t know if you’ve noticed, but I’ve been trying to be more involved in the “stamping” side of the paper crafting world lately.  I’ve invested in a bunch of stamps and I’ve been trying to incorporate them into cards AND scrapbook pages.  The problem is that I don’t feel like I know enough ways to use my stamps – I need to learn techniques!  That’s why I’m excited to learn from six super talented industry super-women next month at an event called True Stamp.
truestamp2014
Have you heard of it?  Here’s some information about the event:
True Stamp is an innovative one-day event bringing together top-notch stamping sponsors and instructors in a LIVE, online environment. Attendees will get the best in paper crafting instruction, right to their computers. With sponsors such as Technique Tuesday, Lawn Fawn, Simon Says Stamp, Raisin Boat, Paper Smooches, and Mama Elephant, you're promised a full day of inspiration, creativity and fun! Over 250 stampers have already registered for this incredible, fun, inspiring event.  You can find additional information by visiting their site – True Stamp!
Oh, and it's all recorded, so if you want to watch you can revisit your favorite classes again and again - and it's all included in the one low registration fee.

sponsors-all-in-one[1]
It all happens on April 5th! I’ll be setting aside the entire day to learn lots of great things…would you like to join me?
The cost for ALL SIX classes is only $97.  That’s a great deal…but guess what?  My blog readers can save $48 by entering the code LOVE at checkout!  Be sure to register by March 17th to get the discount.
See you in class!

1 comment:

  1. Wendy Sue - I am so excited I won a spot in this class from Simon SAys STamps! Are you attending? I can hardly wait - it sounds so cool!!

    ReplyDelete