Thursday, March 13, 2014

are you feeling lucky…

I am!  I was just doing a little search for some products to use on some St. Patrick’s Day projects and I thought there might be some other people looking for some fun GREEN things too.  So, I thought I’d share some of my favorites! :)

Doodlebug Design - Doodle-Pops - 3 Dimensional Cardstock Stickers - LuckyRanger Ink - Stickles Glitter Glue - Lime GreenBella Blvd - Lucky Starz Collection - 12 x 12 Double Sided Paper - Pickle Juice StarzSimple Stories - SNAP Collection - SNAP Cuts - 4 x 6 Die Cut Cards - A Charmed LifeQueen and Company - Trendy Tape - Mega Dot GreenDoodlebug Design - Headlines Collection - Cardstock Stickers - Lucky

Oh, I could go on and on…after all, green is my favorite color – so any excuse, such as a holiday, is a great reason for me to go on a little green shopping spree!  I can’t wait for my orders to arrive so I can put some of these green things to use!! :)

1 comment: